Monday, November 26, 2012

TO & FROM MAGAZINE LAUNCH!

Today marks the day of a magazine launch that I'm really excited about. It's called To and From and I am thrilled to be a part of this exciting endeavor. Katie from Modern Eve and Meg from Meg Biram have put together a magazine that is sure to get you in the holiday spirit. I was lucky enough to meet Katie at Altitude Summit at the start of this year. She's such a sweetheart and has a keen eye for everything fashionable. Meg and I worked together at Hallmark and bonded over dinners with our girlfriends that seemed to last well beyond midnight. Meg is driven, smart and downright hilarious. I could not be more proud of these two ladies. Please go visit To and From and check out their latest project!


In case you're curious as to how I was involved in this magazine, I created a festive DIY that is sure to bring just the right amount of sparkle to your holiday decor. A hint is below, but you'll have to click to the magazine to see the full tutorial.


1 comment: